- Product Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Payment, Pricing & Discount Codes
- Viewing Orders or Updating Account Information
- Additional F.A.Q.'s
- Product Information
- All items on this site are generally for 1:6 scale fashion dolls including; Barbie and friends, Integrity or similar 12" dolls. Items are new, resale, homemade, vintage and OOAK. Items that are vintage and resale are gently used, pre-loved, revived and/or recycled.The items range from the mid twentieth century to present. Items are repaired when they hit our studio but any stains, minor tears and other irregularities just make the clothing that more fabulous.The items on this site is for play and fun not for collectors. We try and list any fit issues within the item descriptions. Most clothing fits both the older Barbie shape and the newer thinner Barbie shape. We also have a new section for Curvy and Petite body shapes and Blythe. There are other dolls that share Blythes fit including Pullip and other. Shoes will be labeled for which type of doll they fit best within the description. Since pricing is so low for all products, all transactions are final and there are no returns. Think of us as a dedicated fashion doll garage sale department store.
- Some photos contain extra items not for sale. Please note the item you are purchasing by reading the title and description. Not all items in photos are included in the item you are buying (ie. tiaras, head pieces, etc).
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping is done worldwide via US Post office with delivery confirmation tracking. Orders over $35 are insured. The fee for shipping is calculated real time from the post office with a nominal fee for packaging/insurance. We ship ANYWHERE in the world (with the exception of Russia at the moment).
- If you are in the continental USA take advantage of our free shipping with orders over $99!
Packages internationally normally should be received within 10-14 days....but is not guaranteed and can take as long as 1-2 months.
- If you don't see your country offered in the list of shipping options within our check out, it doesn't mean we won't ship to you! Please email us and advise what country you are in and would like your order shipped to and we will try and work it out.
- Paypal does not allow orders from the US being to be shipped to a country different than what is listed in your account. If you would like to order and have shipped outside the US, you must use a Paypal account that is located in that country.
Once the order is placed we try and send out the shipment within 3 business days.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you to let you know your order has been received and will contain a list of what you ordered and any information you provided. Once payment is received, your items will be sent out within 3 business days and you will receive an email letting you know your package is on its way and the tracking information. If you want to check your order at anytime and are a registered user, please log into your account on our site to see the orders you placed. If you need your item gift wrapped or a gift message enclosed, please indicate that at check out and we will provide that free of charge.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Credit card payments are processed via Shopify e-commerce platform.We also offer payment via Paypal gateway. Unfortunately, we no longer accept payment via check or money order. If you are a long term customer who has paid via check in the past, contact me direct at pamela(at)tinyfrockshop(dot)com and I can try and work with you. Since prices are so low, all orders are final and no returns are permitted.
- If you have a discount/coupon code to redeem, please add items to your cart, click on "Cart" at upper right then click on "Checkout". On the following screen you will enter your shipping address and coupon code on the right of the page. Your savings will be reflected once you hit apply. If you want coupon codes sent to you via email, subscribe to our newsletter!
- Viewing Orders or Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, simply log into your account on our site, enter username and password and voila.
- Additional F.A.Q.'s
Are the clothes and accessories on Tiny Frock Shop new?
Yes and No. We carry new, resale, vintage, OOAK and designer items for Barbie and 12" fashion dolls.The resale, handmade and vintage items on TFS are from as early as the 1960s to present day. They are in “pre-loved” condition which means they may have defects such as small stains, unfinished edges, and stitches missing. The defects are MINOR and where they are fixable, we fix them before they even appear on the site for sale. You will not find items with holes or shredded fabric that is unrepairable on the site. There may be a stain or two on items but we mention in the listing if this is the case. We only sell items with stains if the style itself is amazing and the stain is not noteworthy. All resale and vintage items are wearable/usable but are recycled and NOT FOR COLLECTORS unless otherwise noted! These items are for play and entertainment purposes only. Also note that items in some cases are old and may not withstand very aggressive play…..be gentle……the items love you so love them!
We also carry new items from Mattel, OOAK designers within our Designer Collective, TINY FROCK - Tiny Frock Shop's OOAK Collection, Integrity Toys, Licca Chan and Kurhn among others. If you want to shop by type, there is a menu on the left side of all departments letting you filter all new and resale items as well as by size and brand! :)
Where do the items on the site originate from?
The items are purchased from vendors, friends, garage sales, estate sales and the like. Some are even donated to us!!
How many of each style does TFS stock?
In many cases with the resale, vintage, OOAK and handmade items there is ONLY 1 of each item….so if you love something order it because it may be gone if you don’t! Some of the new items we have multiples.
Why does TFS not accept returns?
The items on the site are set at a low price so they are affordable to you and allows you to build your doll’s wardrobe and world. The prices being so low make it impossible for us to accept returns. Please read our terms and conditions at check out to understand what your are buying before you buy. If you have any specific questions about a specific item, you are welcome to email before purchasing.
Where do you ship?
We ship anywhere in the world! (except Russia at this time)
What dolls do you have items for?
We have found Barbie, Integrity, other 12" fashion doll clothing and accessories as well as Blythe to be most popular so that is what we carry thus far on Tinyfrockshop.com.
Do the Barbie items fit all Barbies and 12" Fashion Dolls?
Generally yes. All regular Barbie items should fit newer and older regular Barbies and Integrity 12" dolls. Note the fit notes below for each doll type to help guide you when purchasing:
Old Body Barbie (rubber, plastic, silkstone etc): 11.5" tall - standard from 1959 through 2000's - rounder shaped hips, larger bust.
Rubber Feet Arched Barbies: these are older Barbies (generally the Old Body Barbie). Note that some shoes styles only fit rubber feet Barbies. Read descriptions for which fit only rubber feet Barbie :)
Articulated limbed Barbies (Fashionista): 11.5" tall - larger hips but not as large as Curvy Barbie. May have issues with newer Barbie pants and mini skirts fitting over bum! :)
Newer/Regular Body Barbie: 11.5" tall - called Model Muse- smaller bust and hips
Curvy Barbie: 11.5" tall - larger hips and waist
Petite Barbie and Skipper: 11" tall -Shorter doll with smaller bust and hips. Petite Barbie can also wear Barbie items but will be a bit larger and longer on her.
Tall Barbie: 12" tall - same fit as Newer/Regular Body Barbie
Integrity Poppy Parker: 11.5" tall - Regular height. Fit is similar to Newer/Regular Body Barbie. Flat footed shoes or those designed for Poppy Parker are all that fits
Integrity Fashion Royalty: 12.75" tall - Taller doll with same proportions as Newer/Regular Body Barbie
Kurhn: 11.25" tall - fits New/Regular and Petite Barbie clothes and Barbie shoes.
Blythe: 11" tall - with large head and 7.25" tall body (measured under head), small bust, short and small waist
Licca Chan: 8.5" tall - Fits same clothes as Blythe. Fits in Barbie shoes
Original Ken: 12" tall - made generally in the 60's. Slim waist, legs and biceps.
Ken: 12" tall - from the 1970 to present. More muscular biceps, chest, larger waist and muscular legs. Slightly wider feet. Will not fit many items that were designed for Original Ken since he is beefier!
Integrity Boys: 13.5" tall - wider shoulder width, 1.5" taller legs, generally over all larger body. Oversized Ken clothes will fit. Larger feet than Ken.
For more information on doll fit if you don't see your doll here, visit QUIRKY ARTIST LOFT for more information on fit for Dal, Jenny/Momoko, Liv, Tangkou, Monster High, Ever After High, Bratz and Pullip.
Keep in mind this is a site for play so a little belting and cinching can do wonders if something seems a little too big! It’s all how you style it!
What is contained in your DIY shop?
We found that it was very difficult to find doll sized findings, trims and fabrics and decided to make our own doll DIY store so you to can make your own designs! All trim is miniature and measurements are posted on the listing as well as the amount of the item you will receive (ie 12 pack of buttons etc).
Fabric and trim is from the European and NY garment market and is just plain gorg!! Each pack is compiled by our team by look. You like Boho? We've got that look!
Do you accept donations?
Absolutely! We accept used or new dolls, clothing, accessories, furniture etc. We ask that you only donate items that are in reasonably good shape. We are able to rehab/fix items that need a little TLC. Just email us and let us know what you have. We will get back to you and provide you with a pre-paid label so you can send it for free. If the items are in amazing shape and blow away our staff, you will most likely get a TFS gift card as a thank you!!
I love to sew doll clothes and make accessories. How do I become a part of your Designer Collective??
We LOVE working with new artist. Email us with information about what you make and attach some photos of the work you are looking to sell. The work must be fashion doll related and fit within our stores vibe.
We will review your work and if accepted, we will provide you with a consignment agreement and terms. You will be responsible for shipping the items to us and we will photograph, list, promote, sell and ship! We will also add you to our contributing design team! Woot Woot! You will get paid via Paypal as soon as items sell.
Do you buy product outright rather than consignment?
Yes but only occasionally. It depends on the design, price and if we think we have a strong customer for it. Email us!!
What is the difference between a GRAB BAG and a GIFT PACK?
Grab Bags are just that. A blind handful of various styles (usually 30 + pieces) in various colors. They are from our less fashionable stock so are good for kids to play with but collectors and flickr photographers may not find them fashionable enough.
Gift Packs are hand picked and styled by our own Ms Bunny. They are more fashionable and depending on the price of the gift pack you will get less items than in a Grab Bag. These would be great for a more fashion conscious customer that wants looks. Includes accessories when ordering the more expensive pack.
How often does new merchandise get put on the site?
We have a great assortment and add new items every few days so check back often! We also launch editorial campaigns with a different theme or trend. If you subscribe to our newsletter we will send you an email when the new campaign goes up and coupon codes!!
If I view an item and there are multiple items shown in the photo, does that mean I will get all those items for that one item price?
No. The items for sale are usually styled on the doll with other items that may not be part of the item for sale. Please read titles and descriptions to know what you are getting for the price. Only some of the items in the “outfits” section are sold as full outfits and the description will note this. Otherwise, you are usually buying one item only. If you have questions about an item and what you get within a photo, please contact us prior to placing an order.
What is the price range and how are prices decided?
We sell a range of price points from FREE all the way to $1000 + depending on the items.
The more expensive items are usually the vintage ones, Integrity Dolls or rare items.
Please make sure to visit often to catch the best prices! Sign up for our newsletter and receive coupon codes to make it all even cheaper! :)
Does TFS put items on sale?
YES. Even though we sell our items at rock bottom prices and offer various coupon codes to our VIP's and Newsletter subscribers we do occasional flash sales throughout the year. Your best bet is to sign up for our newsletter to get first hand knowledge of our sales and coupon codes which are offered at various times throughout the year.
Do you offer Discount Codes? Where can I find them?
Yes! We send out Discount/Coupon codes via our Newsletter. Subscribe now to get them sent to you and save!!!
Do you take special requests for items not currently on the site?
Yes! If you are searching for a specific look, doll, houseware but don't see it on the site (ie - Irish Dancing Dress, Doctor outfit, Tennis uniform etc), email us and give us some specifics of what you are looking for and we will email you a photo of options to match your request from our unpublished stock. We are happy to help! :)
Have a question not answered here? Fill out our contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible or email us at pamela [at] tinyfrockshop [dot] com.